

And what lovely littles 'hellos' I was greeted with! Thank YOU, xo
My understanding is that there are random # generators for this kind of gig ~ we usually use the mixing bowl method where we copy all the contestants names and pop them in a bowl, mix them up and one of my rambunctiously eager kiddos gets to draw the winner (right Sunshower Kisses folks? ;). Today, its just my 8 year old, one wee baby and myself so we thought we would try our own RNG ~ we wrote down names, assigned them a number and my helper called out a number between 1 and 19 ~ and that winner is.....(little drummer boy roll...)
Momto5!
Congrats mama!
Pop your address to me at writeus4@yahoo.com and I can send these little lovelies out on Monday :) Thanks for playing along!
Just a quick note on the Peace Garland ~ one tradition we have here is to draw pics or write wishes on the little strips, loop them together and send them out into the world. It always amazes what comes out of my kiddos' mouths (on both ends of the spectrum!). The general idea is, 'wishes for the world'. Around here, we get anything from, "free ice cream for everyone" to "food for for all"...hmmmm, now that I think about it, both are food related...;)
This garland is last years ~ we still need to get going on this year's! Where does the time go...!
Yeah me! I won!
ReplyDeleteHeather