Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Snap ~









And its done...

Christmas I mean..so fun, so lovely...so quick.

And every year I think it actually goes by that much faster too -

All the more reason for some good pics, right? Nope! These guys are just too darn fast (not to mention that they have me way outnumbered)!

Speaking of new pics - we have a new member of the family this holiday season- a new little rebel of a spitfire that will surely bring out the spice in our days ...

The sweet little addition's name? Little Canon Rebel - our new digital SLR...

What a sweet, sweet man I have :)

I've wanted an SLR ever since days long past when I had one as a traveling sidekick as I zigzagged back and forth from coast to coast..(also had a sweet little Olympus that was a rough little rogue and never did me wrong for many a year :)...

Every now and then I would chat about that SLR and it seems this may have cast a wistful shine in my eyes that my sweetie had a soft spot for. This year a little magic happened in the budget and voila, a little SLR was born into my loving, awaiting arms...

Now all I need to do is hold up my end of the deal and skirt past my techno phobia and read about how best to handle the little bugger.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun Kelly! I am...a wee...bit, jealous! I am so drooling over the one just below it, the Cannon G10...my birthday is coming sigh* I will keep you posted lol;)

    ReplyDelete