
And in this case it comes in the form of ....
a peanut butter square.
Or, maybe it was the whipped cream and chocolate pudding binge...hmmm, either way - we seem to have a problem.
Tell me its normal to still be wearing your maternity clothes just a mere 6 months after the birth...Tell me, "Sure thing! You bet! All in the normal course of things."
Ahhh yes, remember that bit about 'accepting where we are'...well, I am accepting, surrendering, realizing that I won't ever be that former size again. And you know what...it's ok. Really it is. I mean, I get to actually eat now and not completely freak out about food. The simple luxury of eating after 5 o'oclock without racking worry is a beautiful thing. And eventually sure, I will wear clothes that don't have elastic waistbands. Til then, pass the dessert please!
Oh, and in case you want to join me in this bit of decadence ~
1 cup peanut butter
2 cups confectioners sugar
1 cup of melted butter
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 Tblsp butter
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
Mix the first 4 ingredients and press into a pan or glassware. (roughly 9x13)
Melt the chips and butter and spread over the peanut butter mixture. Let it harden in the fridge...
Just a disclaimer - regardless of how much organic PB, sugar ect you use - these are still just oh-so naughty. Enjoy!
hee hee too funny. that looks mighty tasty :)
ReplyDeleteheather
My mom used to make thse pb squares in bulk at holidays and I have never had the recipe. I am going to make them right now. There is nothing evil about pleasure! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHarmony