Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hankerin'

Crafted up some "Bits of Goodness' for the playfood swap ~

Super simple but my kids sure like them so I figured some other little ones might too...

Ginger and Lemon Cremes anyone?



How about good old pb&j?



Or maybe some Tea Cakes?




All made with wool felt and stuffed with more soft wooliness.
Hope you enjoy, little friends!

5 comments:

  1. a playfood swap? I always miss the good ones! Yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...they look yummy! I should have joined that swap, too. Maybe next time. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! They are so easy to make too! Honestly, I am not into the time consuming craftiness so the quick fix is always a positive ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. funny. i didn't do the food swap, but i just made my 4 year old pancakes, toast and fried eggs... so much fun! i love the pb&j idea! i must make that soon.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are in that swap too! Crossing our fingers that we get some of your goodies! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete