

Ok, so maybe Thursday isn't exactly Monday (when I had said pics would be coming of this week's drawing) but, it is close...sort of...isn't it?
Summer fun has surely been under way in these parts...just some snippets from the ocean and transportation museum visits we had this week...





my how I do love those old Packards...
Pictures are nothing like seeing these up close. I mean, some of these cars were just huge.
And yes, this is totally an authentic gypsy caravan - the craftsmanship was gorgeous. We learned that these were given to a couple upon marriage ~ now, wouldn't that be lovely! Sure, I bet we could squeeze all 5 kiddos in there!

Hmmm, I'm rambling aren't I...
Oh yes, the giveaway?! Here is it...the little darling, all ready to find itself into the chubby hands of a little one or as the pocket pal of someone a little older.

Or, of course, the playmate for someone's favorite doll...ahem....
I had plans for making bunches of these as party favors (oh, by the way, we had a birthday this week to boot and the Baby Doll Party is tomorrow) however, something about a nearly one year old taking her first steps is just a little distracting (can you hear the squeals of excitement? and, mind you, not just from me).
So, after making some sweet & simple doll quilts to wrap a few goodies in (salt water taffy and another goody...I have ummm, yet to decide on) I called it good and spent some good long floor time with my littlest sweet one while the gang hit the water park (have I mentioned that this lakeside wee one generally hates water...yes, oh. my.). So, we had a twosome day at home replete with picture books of babies (my how she does love to stare at those babies), open mouthed-diving forward baby kisses and opening my arms wide to catch those sweetest of first toddling steps.
Party pics to come tomorrow night along with some Baby Doll Party ideas! (Just a head's up ~ I will be posting at night from now on so I can be more focused while writing and, more importantly, while breakfasting with the gang ;) Saturday mornings we will draw the winner - good luck!
i think that lovely little one would be perfect for my lovely little one - my 15 month old boy whose first toddling steps less than a month ago have already turned into running. oh my!
ReplyDeleteYet another great little giveaway! That gypsy caravan is beautiful...wish I could peer in a bit further. Oh well, I'll just have to let my imagination run wild.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great dolly for my little one!
ReplyDeleteI saw one of those gypsy caravans when I was a little girl, and I used to drape my swingset in fabrics and pretend that I had a caravan (and a dark, handsome gypsy husband too!) of my very own. So beautiful. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute little crafted dollie too. Well done!