One to lovely Liza (I'll just hand that one to you gal ;) and the other to sweet Jayna :)
Thank You ladies for your loving hearts and crafty fingers - may the fabric bless you and those who benefit from its beautiful bounty! The world is a little brighter...
Peaceful tidings this Martin Luther King day friends....
And thank you for posting the Reverend Dr. King's speech. I had not heard it but in bits and pieces before. Lucy came in towards the end, and I'm grateful for that, too.
Yay!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for posting the Reverend Dr. King's speech. I had not heard it but in bits and pieces before. Lucy came in towards the end, and I'm grateful for that, too.
Thank you, Kelly!
thanks kelly! blessings all around;)
ReplyDeleteHey L- don't you love it? I try to make sure I hear that every MLK ~
ReplyDeletexo
J- don't thank me yet! your goodies are still in my van-
in my driveway
here
stuck
lol!