Fun with Karen at her inspiring workshop ~
Laying a little low and taking things slow...
I realized lately that I often move fast. Too fast when I think about it. It's hard to notice things at the speed of light..I think there's a blessing in this morning, noon and night nausea. Forces me to just sit. Now, not sit and read to them or myself, or sew, or do anything.
Just. Sit.
There is a beauty in stillness that I often forget to appreciate.
Sometimes I need a good kick in the rear to get the message. ;)


I like this post for lately I've been thinking a lot about stillness. "Before Kids," I had so many quiet still moments in my life. I relished them. Now they are few & far between. However, if I choose to slow it down, I think there could be more. Reminding myself to sit and be still. Your post is a great reminder to this :)
ReplyDeleteOh, yes. Being content just to 'be' is a challenge of mine too. :)
ReplyDeletefunny how we often get just what we need - i guess it'd often a matter of accepting it, lol!
ReplyDeleteStillness? What is this thing you call "stillness"? :)
ReplyDeleteMy problem is stillness of mind. Ugh. It races constantly.
Anyway --- thinking of you.
xo
Jodi