
Two posts in one day? Well, I just realized my last post was my 100th!
I have to say, I've been busier than I thought...
To celebrate my stick-to-itiveness (folks who know me realize that...can...be...an...issue ;) I'd like to do a little giveaway for anyone who may have been reading along ~
How about some of my faves? Vintage buttons! I just love 'em ~ have been collecting and stashing them since I was in highschool, scouring the Sunday flea market at the Portland Expo...
So, if you've been reading along, here's your chance to say howdy!
Just a quick hello gets your name in the drawing for some darling dainties...not those pictured here however(how's that for snotty?) - just happened upon those little lovelies at Sal's yesterday and need a little more time to sufficiently drool ;)
Oh, but don't despair, I have many, many more where they came from ;)
The drawing deadline? How about Dec. 19th :)
We'll call it a surprise, so don't be shy ~ say "Hi!"
Hi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteI have a huge bin of vintage buttons from my grandmother...but why not a few more?
Harmony
Hi Kelly! I love buttons! We should trade sometime.
ReplyDelete-Jill :-)
Hi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteI've been enjoying your blog lately. I love you pictures!
Happy Crafting,
Jessica
Wow, 100, K!
ReplyDeleteBeen with ya all along and always enjoy the glimpses in pics and words.
You go girl.
xo
~T
I've enjoyed reading your blog from the start. You are amazing! Happy 100th. :)
ReplyDeleteYeah! Buttons! There is just something about them, like scoops and pin cushions! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHappy 100th post! Quite an accomplishment with that wee one (and the others). We could make good use of those buttons around here. --Nancy in NC
ReplyDeleteHow fun! I used to love going through my mom's button jar as a kid!
ReplyDeleteI'm a big fan of vintage buttons, too. Nice blog, btw!
ReplyDeletei just discovered your blog recently and it's been a delight to read. the skinnies post left me giggling.
ReplyDeletecongratulations on your 100th post!
hurray for buttons! and hurray for 100 posts, how exciting! have a great christmas!
ReplyDeleteI have been enjoying your blog since I joined the SNAP group. Your pictures are lovely. :)
ReplyDeleteI love buttons too! I inherited a small drawer of them in my grandmother's antique sewing machine and the children recently used some as eyes on their first dolls they made themselves! Love buttons! I've really been enjoying reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy 100th post! your blog makes me happy.
ReplyDeleteHey Kelly, I wanna be in on the drawing!! Sign me up for some more clutter, pretty pretty clutter!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteI 've been a lurker, for the most part, here. I may have replied once, but it is hard to remember when one follows so many blogs! I enjoy getting a peak into your life and will continue to visit!
Happy Holidays!
Stacy
Hi Kelly,
ReplyDeleteHappy 100th. I enjoy a glimpse into your full life, thanks for taking the time to share.
Jodi Smith
Love the nativity set...we are going to make those guys tomorrow. We have been using old buttons here to decorate stepping stones. My girls keep old buttons in their 'treasure chests'.
ReplyDeletepeace-
Annmarie