Friday, December 5, 2008

Basket ~



A tisket, a tasket...and my basket overfloweth...

Seems any stitch of time I can squeeze in is spent craftin' up some holiday goodness. Late nights, mid-days...the general here and there of our days ~ not too many late nights though as I gave up most of those in exchange for better and more alert moods during the day ;)

Loads of love going in many directions this year ~ way out to Cali to my Holiday Traditions partner (no peeking Anie!), family and friends and maybe even a bit for sale if I can spare some ~ feels so good to send it near and wide ~




Oh, and that whipped cream and pudding ~ well, a girl's got to keep up her energy! Seriously though, do you think pudding and whipped cream EVERY day for the past 2 weeks is maybe a little too much? I just tell myself its low in sugar ;)

Happy crafting and may you enjoy some yummy food!

1 comment: