All such beautiful shots.... riding the tricycle, the precious new babe.... you've captured some wonderful moments.
Lovely...that luna moth close-up is A-mazing!
perfect xx
Did you just have a new baby or is this a friend's gorgeous babe? Love the snapshots of happiness!
Hi Sarah :)I was thinking I should have made that clear then proceeded to promptly forget! This was a friend's birth that I had the honor of taking pictures for ~ You're not the first one to wonder!
Your joyful photographs are all so beautiful!
All such beautiful shots.... riding the tricycle, the precious new babe.... you've captured some wonderful moments.
ReplyDeleteLovely...that luna moth close-up is A-mazing!
ReplyDeleteperfect xx
ReplyDeleteDid you just have a new baby or is this a friend's gorgeous babe? Love the snapshots of happiness!
ReplyDeleteHi Sarah :)
ReplyDeleteI was thinking I should have made that clear then proceeded to promptly forget! This was a friend's birth that I had the honor of taking pictures for ~ You're not the first one to wonder!
Your joyful photographs are all so beautiful!
ReplyDelete